Champ Rack 1 - Heavy Duty Rivet Racking with 3 Levels - 1830h
Champ Racks offers value for money, whilst offering amazing strength and rigidity.
The system is simple to build with all parts being tapped together using a rubber mallet. All components are joined via the heavy duty rivet and key hole slot which offers a simple and effective way to assemble the racking.
There are no nuts and bolts and the bays require no bracing therefore uninterrupted access on all four sides. Bays are available in various heights up to 3660mm high.
With the average time to assemble a bay being just 5 minutes, you will be amazed at how easy it is to create large installations in no time at all. All bays are ready for immediate dispatch and will be delivered next day!
- Best Selling System: Offers the widest choice of sizes, all at great value
- Easy to Build and re-configure: Simply tap together with a rubber mallet.
- Strong and Sturdy: With shelf capacities up to 600kgs, it easily copes with heavy goods.
- No nuts, bolts or screws: Simple and quick to erect, with no fuss.
- Strong epoxy paint finish: Designed to give years of service and withstand heavy use.
- Will suit any application: Versatile and expandable, suits a wide range of industries.
Other Heights Available:
- 1830mm, 2135mm, 2440mm, 2745mm, 3050mm, 3660mm
- Uprights can be cut to a specific size. Available on request
Other Widths Available:
- 915mm, 1220mm, 1525mm, 1830mm, 2135mm, 2440mm
Other Depths Available:
- 305mm, 457mm, 610mm, 762mm, 915mm, 1220mm
- Environment: Warehouse, Storeroom, Workshop
- Usage: Multipurpose Storage, Heavy & Bulky Items, Archiving, Garment Storage, Reel Storage
- Uprights: Steel (Blue RAL5010)
- Beams: Steel (Orange RAL2002)
- Shelves/Decks: Chipboard 15-18mm
- 400-600 kgs
Delivery and Returns | Shipping | Cracking Racking
Any associated charges for delivery are noted on the inside cover of our catalogue or on our website.
We work hard to ensure that we meet delivery times. However, please note that our delivery times are an estimate and we are not liable for delivery delays of catalogue products ( we note that larger products will have terms and conditions that supersede those outlined here).
Delivery will be made to the ground floor of any building or an appropriate loading bay. Any other delivery arrangements need to be agreed at the point of order and may carry additional charges.
Return of Goods
Goods Will only Be accepted for return with prior agreement with the seller within 7 working days of delivery. Product must be returned complete with packaging and be in a re- saleable state. A handling charge will be imposed. This will normally be 25% of the sell price. This excludes the carriage charge to return the goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.